Combining my background in graphic design with the ever-changing world of digital media, I influence and educate the masses about meaningful topics. By crafting visual imagery and pleasing interface experiences, I help cultivate strong relationships between consumers, their trusted brands, and the issues they care about.
But really, who is BreAnn Hollinger?
- I was born in Anchorage, Alaska but grew up in Columbia, Missouri.
- My middle name is Louise.
- Currently, I live and work in DC.
- Trail time is my favorite.
- Thanks to my grandfather, I’ve played golf my entire life.
- The summer after my Freshman year of college I moved on a whim to New York City for a last-minute internship opportunity.
- My favorite TV show is The West Wing.
- In the Midwest we pronounce Versailles, Ver-Sails. Not something I’m proud of.
- Ice cream is my weakness.
- When I need some abstract design inspiration, I watch Tim Burton’s Alice in Wonderland or Sofia Coppola’s Marie Antoinette.
- I take my coffee black.
- My first car was a ’96 Cutlass Cierra Oldsmobile.
- In high school I went on a mission trip to Harmons, Jamaica. It changed my life.
- I’m not good at taking selfies.
- Holla if you know what cribbage is.